Join our Interaction Design BA program at ZHdK! We are looking for curious people, passionate about creative technologies and their impact on society. Do you want to design for social issues, cultural and service contexts, and the innovation sector?
Apply now before Feb 5!
General admission requirements
Admission to the program is carried out through a shared admission process by the Department of Design for all disciplines. Assessment for entry is based on the completion of the general admission requirements, the quality of the applicants portfolio and the evaluation of the personal interview and entrance exam.
Applications can be made in German and in English (contact us if you need support for applications in English)
The registration for the Bachelor of Arts in Design, Interaction Design is carried out jointly by the Department of Design for all majors.
- Jan 19: Portfolio Preview (optional), 15:30h,
room 5.K03 (floor 5)
- Jan 25: Topic Assignment for Applicants is posted online
- Feb 5: Application Registration Deadline
- Feb 12: Portfolio Delivery Deadline
- Mar 09: Invitation for Exam and Interview, or Declination
- Mar 28/29: Entrance Exams and Interviews
- Apr 09: Letter of Acceptance and Results
- Jun 26 / Jun 28: Pick up Days for Portfolio
(3pm - 6pm)
For questions regarding the BA program, please contact:
Verena Ziegler, Research Associate Interaction Design
Telephone: ++ 41 43 446 32 94
For general inquiries please contact the
Alexandra Landolt, administrative assistant
Phone: +41 43 446 32 90